DUX Legal Portal
Last updated June 1, 2022
Terms of service
2. Limited Right to UseDUX solely owns and operates this website. All materials on this website are considered property of DUX and are protected by copyright laws of the United States. Materials that are viewed, printed, and/or downloaded from this website are to be used only for personal use and may not be used for any commercial purposes. No materials may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, distributed, or transmitted, without prior written consent from DUX. The use of such materials is strictly prohibited as such unauthorized use may violate copyright, trademark, or other laws.
3. CommunicationsAll communications from you to this website, in the form of comments, questions, or general feedback, will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that any such communications will be deemed the property of DUX and shall be entitled to full rights of ownership, including without limitation, unrestricted right to use or disclose such communications, for any purpose, without compensation to you. DUX may provide users with forums where they can post content to our website. DUX does not necessarily endorse, support, or agree with content posted by external users. You agree not to post any unlawful, abusive, offensive, sexually-oriented, obscene, defamatory, harassing, profane, or otherwise indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any communications that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or violate local, state, national, or international law, or infringe upon another organization’s copyright or trademark. You agree that you are solely responsible for the content of your communications and their legality under all laws.
4. Access to Password-Protected or Secured AreasAccess to and use of password-protected or secured areas of this Web site is restricted to authorized users only. You will be asked to provide accurate and current information on all registration forms on this Web site. If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. You will not misuse or share your username or password, misrepresent your identity or your affiliation with an entity, impersonate any person or entity, or misstate the origin of any materials you are exposed to through this Web site. If you violate your obligations under this section, you may be subject to prosecution.
7. Indemnityou agree to indemnify, defend, and hold DUX harmless from and against any and all third-party claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses arising out of, based on, or in connection with your access and use of this website.
8. Limitation of LiabilityIn no circumstance shall DUX or its suppliers, partners, or affiliates, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages including, without limitation, lost revenues, costs of replacement goods, loss or damage to data arising out of the use or inability to use this website, damages resulting from the use of the information or materials presented on this website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory even if DUX or its suppliers, partners, or affiliates, have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
9. DisclaimerThe website is provided by DUX on an “as available” basis. DUX makes no warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this website, or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You agree that your use of this website is at your sole risk. You should not assume that the materials on this website are continuously updated or contains current information. DUX is not responsible for providing content or materials that have been expired or removed. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, DUX disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. DUX does not warrant that this site, servers, or email sent from this domain are free of viruses or other harmful components. DUX will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages.
10. Applicable LawsAll matters relating to your access and use of this website shall be governed by the federal laws of the United States and the laws of the State of Florida. Any action relating to your use and access of this website shall be brought exclusively in the federal and state courts located in Florida and you expressly agree to be subject to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
The Information We CollectThis website collects information by various methods including information actively provided by its lead providers, its customers, and information arising from customer surveys and general feedback. The types of personal information we collect include name, contact information, identification information, credit information, and company information. Credit card information is used for billing purposes only. We may record calls to or from our sales/customer service representatives for purposes of accuracy, performance reviews, training, and general quality assurance.
How We Use This InformationThis information is used to aid in the provision of our various products and services, including customer service, accounting, billing, collections, and the marketing of other products and services. DUX may use aggregate or anonymous information for various uses for itself and third parties.
Who We Share This Information WithDUX does not share personal information with any third parties except as disclosed in this policy. DUX may provide personal information to DUX’s subcontractors and professional advisers (which shall be bound by privacy obligations) to assist DUX uses disclosed herein.
SecurityPersonal information is stored in a combination of paper and electronic files. They are protected by security measures appropriate to the nature of the information.
Accessing InformationIndividuals may review their personal information contained in DUX files by contacting the DUX privacy officer. If an individual believes that any of their personal information is inaccurate, we will make appropriate corrections.
Contact UsFor more information on DUX and privacy please contact us.
DUX shall provide problem resolutions as per the timelines below based on the different Severity Levels.
|Target Resolution Time
|The SaaS Services are affected or compromised in a mission critical manner, i.e., a substantial portion of the SaaS Services is unavailable.
|Initial Response Time within 1 hour; updates no less than every 3 hours
|The SaaS Services are affected or compromised but not in a mission critical manner, i.e., a portion of the SaaS Services is unavailable, but users can still access and use the SaaS Services.
|Initial Response Time within 4 hours; updates no less than every 5 hours
|The SaaS Services are not significantly impacted. The SaaS Services are fully functional, but a defect exists which should be corrected.
|Initial Response Time within 1 day, updates no less than every 2 days